I recently completed the AWS Solution Architect Associate Exam.
While studying for my exam I created a tonne of notes to break down and understand all of the different services.
Before sitting the exam, I took my notes and created high level summaries for each service and I have decided to share each of these summaries through blogs!
One thing to note is that these are just overall summaries, so I would not recommend solely using these for your studies, but to use as an overview or as some reading to do the week of your exam.
The exam covers 4 main domains:
- Designing Resilient Architectures
- Designing High-Performing Architectures
- Designing Secure Applications and Architectures
- Designing Cost-Optimised Architectures
In order to be able to answer questions on the above domains you will need to be familiar with some of the AWS services.
Click on the different services below in order to view a summary:
- IAM & Billing
- KMS & Cloud HSM
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancers (ELB)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CloudWatch Vs Cloud Trail
- Data Transfer
- ENI, EN & EFA
- SQS, SWF & SNS
- EFS & FSx
- Active Directory
- High Performance Computing
- Route 53
- Auto Scaling
- ECS, Fargate, EKS & ECR